Kclka Rotary PVC Double Color Rainboot Injection Molding Machine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||25 Sets/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: EK2612
- Structure: Vertical and Horizontal Composite
- Plasticizing Way: Screw Type
- Automation: Automatic
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008
- Machine Weight: 19000 Kg
- Transport Package: Container
- Origin: Fujian, Jinjiang
- Type: Injection Blow Molding
- Plastic Type: Thermoplastic
- Clamping Way: Hydraulic & Mechanical
- Computerized: Computerized
- Machine Size: 4900*4500*2100
- Trademark: KCLKA
- Specification: ISO, CE
- HS Code: 84773090
The machine is computer numerical control, driven by Hydraulic Motor, full hydraulic pressure. Hydraulic system is controlled by proportional valve. The import hydraulic parts are optimized in composition, no oil leak. Practical design, large production, low energy consuming, high degree of automatization.
1. The machine can be used to produce single or double color rain boot with the raw material for PVC.
2. Humanized man-machine interface, PLC controlling, touch-screen display.
3. Double-ratio hydraulic system;
4. Accurate digital measurement;
5. Rational layout, easy to operate and it can be run without professionals;
6. This machine has the manipulator to operate, the fully-automatic control, and may save power and increase the production.
Max Injection capacity
Power of motor
Limit of temperature
Model size L*W*H (max)
Within 20 days After receiving the 30% earnest money
Advance payment at order 30%, 70% before shipment
Machines were taken apart and packed in suitable package that fits container shipping
For the machine experiment and installation, our technician will be sent to your
factory. And you are requested to afford the cost of their trip and payment .
Our technician will manage all the machine things for you and at the same time train your workers on
how to use and maintain the machine.
One-year warranty and lifelong service. During guarantee period, the cost of any spare parts or new accessory should be borne by the seller, and the freight for delivery of spare parts will be on the buyer's account.