Rotary PVC Double Color Air Blow Injection Molding Machine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||25 Sets/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: EK7212PC
- Structure: Vertical and Horizontal Composite
- Plasticizing Way: Screw Type
- Automation: Automatic
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008
- Machine Size: 9 M3
- Machine Type: Injector
- Trademark: KCLKA
- Specification: ISO, CE
- HS Code: 84773090
- Type: Injection Blow Molding
- Plastic Type: Thermoplastic
- Clamping Way: Hydraulic & Mechanical
- Computerized: Computerized
- Raw Material: PVC.TPR.TPU
- Mold Hegiht: 280 mm
- Color: Two Color
- Transport Package: Container
- Origin: Fujian, Jinjiang
The machine is computer numerical control, driven by Hydraulic Motor, full hydraulic pressure. Hydraulic system is controlled by proportional valve. The import hydraulic parts are optimized in composition, no oil leak. Practical design, large production, low energy consuming, high degree of automatization.
1. The machine can be used to produce single or double color rain boot with the raw material for PVC.
2. Humanized man-machine interface, PLC controlling, touch-screen display.
3. Double-ratio hydraulic system;
4. Accurate digital measurement;
5. Rational layout, easy to operate and it can be run without professionals;
6. This machine has the manipulator to operate, the fully-automatic control, and may save power and increase the production.
|Diameter of Screw||Mm||65,60|
|Max. Injection Volume||Cm3||660|
|Heating bands power||Kw||14.8|
|Temperature Control Section||Sections||4*2|
|Total Electricity Consumption||kw||51.8|
|Screw length diameter ratio||L/D||120-185|
All the above quotations are without value-added tax.
Delivery date:Within 30 days
Payment term: Advance payment at order 30%, 70% before shipment
Delivery State: Machines were taken apart and packed in suitable package that fits container shipping
For the machine experiment and installation, our technician will be sent to your
factory. And you are requested to afford the cost of their trip and payment .